How to participate in a case study with More than Metrics
Are you planning to use, or have you used Smaply or ExperienceFellow for a project that could be insightful for other users? Do you have a special customer experience development process that you would like to share with others?
We at More than Metrics would like to give our users ideas on how they can apply the software in their company, organization or university by learning from others. Let’s collaborate on a case study and share your learnings with other customer experience experts and users of Smaply out there!
What we are looking for
- Structured projects with a clear focus on the improvement of customer/user/employee experience
- Various industries, like health care, retail, banking and finance, energy and utilities, government and public services, etc.
What we are not looking for
- Examples of your journey maps without further explanation of its development
- Promotional articles
What a case study includes
- Content about about your organization, a short problem statement, the project process, results & learnings as well as a conclusion
- 2,000 – 5,000 words
- Visualizations for your workshop, an example journey map and your logo
What to expect from the collaboration
Together we evaluate if your project could be used as a best practice example of using Smaply for journey mapping. If so, we collaborate on a case study in which we summarize the milestones of the process development and key findings of your project. Starting with an interview, we’ll prepare a first draft of the case study and ask you to review it in two loops. We’ll take care of the design, and in the end you only need to give your okay for the publication.
In return for your effort we’ll discuss an individual benefit for you, which might be a discount on your account for the duration of your project, vouchers for our online shop Mr. Thinkr, a discounted workshop… we’re looking forward to hear about your preferences!
We’re excited to hearing from you!