Wanted: U.S. Operations Manager
Within this tremendous opportunity you will help us settle in the US and build up our More than Metrics office and operations. You will be the representative for our North American customers and represent More than Metrics in the US service design, cx, ux and innovation community.
More than Metrics is a fast growing company in the field of service design. We have two software solutions (Smaply and ExperienceFellow) which help other companies visualize, analyze and innovate the customer experience. We have B-2-B customers in more than 90 countries. In 2019, we are expanding our business to the West Coast of the United States and are looking for the founder of our new US subsidiary.
Do you want to be part of this journey? Then join us and grow with us as our new U.S. Operations Manager.
YOUR ROLE ON THIS JOURNEY
- Build up our MTM US office and operations
- Represent MTM at community and corporate events through keynotes, talks, workshops, and discussion rounds
- Build up our US operations team (including sales, support, accounting, and training) in coordination with our European head office
- Budgeting and financial planning
- Experienced in service design / experience design / innovation (having already a reputation in the community is a plus)
- Excellent management skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Experienced leader who loves to coach and develop individuals
- Experience in working globally or with colleagues in multiple locations and willingness to travel
- Deep understanding of wide range of communication channels, tools and social platforms
- Business fluent in English, other languages are a plus
YOUR BENEFITS ON THIS JOURNEY
- Full-time position with a competitive salary
- Attractive healthcare and paid time off benefits
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Opportunity to develop a business and foster its success
- A supportive, unique and international team with a great sense of humor