Wanted: UI/UX Designer
We’re looking for a designer at heart to support our team at our home base in Innsbruck!
Your role on this journey
In this role you will be the lead of our design activities and take care of each aspect of our product’s user interfaces.
- You bring in your feeling for good UX patterns to improve our interaction design of our web and app interfaces.
- You embrace the visual and operational freedom we give you and further develop our visual language and design systems.
- You take care of the interaction design part of product development. You judge where to invest love, and what to simply get shipped; where to fight, and where to keep it easy.
- You further develop and constantly rethink our frontend design process.
- You work closely together with our developers, and also sales/support colleagues to improve our user’s experience.
- From time to time, you use your design skills to create smaller presentations, stickers or simple graphics. Maybe you even have a hidden crush for print media, our customers love our printed giveaways.
What we need from you
- You have developed a clear, functional and confident visual expression over the years you’ve spent in professional design environments.
- You are confident in using Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop; you know about Figma or Adobe XD, InVision, and similar tools. Mastering Apple Keynote and PowerPoint is a plus.
- You can tell us about your perspective on Frontend Frameworks, Design Systems, and Design-to-Dev Handoff Flows and are eager to further develop these topics in a flexible and open environment.
- You have the ability to quickly grasp and visualize complex and complicated issues. You know when to reinvent the wheel, but you also have a broad visual/pattern repertoire to quickly solve well-known problems.
- Yes, you have the power, still you are a team player.
- You can explain the difference between UX and UI, and you live up to your respective beliefs. You understand your role as a visual designer as far beyond “painting the pictures”. Still you are down to earth and leave the ideology on Twitter.
- Put simply: You are a designer at heart.
Your benefits on this journey
- A salary of at least 42.000 Euro p.a. (depending on your experience)
- 38,5 hours/week with flexible work time and optional home office
- A variety of projects and challenges in a fast-growing business
- A state-of-the art tool and tech stack
- High regard for bringing in your expertise and new ideas
- Plenty of room for your personal and professional growth
- A fun team achieving great things with many laughters
- Free monday lunches, drinks and snacks, subsidized public transport ticket, free parking, additional holidays for teaching activities and legendary team events
Join us in our exceptional base in Innsbruck, Austria, the action capital of Europe.
Drop us a line to email@example.com to introduce yourself and let’s have a chat. For more insights check us out on our website.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!