This is ExperienceFellow!
Get to know the parts of our mobile ethnography software, consisting of the mobile app and the web app.
The main parts of ExperienceFellow are the following:
- The researcher sets up the mobile app, i.e. the EF project. The wizard guides him through the setup.
- The researcher invites the participant to join the project. He just needs to communicate a QR-code.
- Participants report touchpoints by using the mobile app. They just need to download the app and can start reporting right away.
- The mobile app synchronizes data with the raw data which is collected in the web app which only researchers can access.
- Raw data is the basis for creating perspectives. Perspectives are an exact copy of the raw data which can be analyzed.
- The researcher creates and analyzes perspectives by using tags and filters.
- The outcome of the perspectives is the basis for exports, like PDF, XLS, and ZIP.